Weekly Slow Cooker Meal Plans




I did it! This summer I worked on creating 14 individual meal plans with a complete coordinating grocery list, and I'm happy to be able to offer them on my new Meal Plan Page.





Each Meal Plan has 5 recipes and the packets have been selected to reflect the wide variety of slow cooker meals that I have available in my cookbooks and on the A Year of Slow Cooking website. 
I decided to offer 5 recipes, because it's the busy work week that really needs meal plan help, and since slow cooking lends itself to leftovers, I think you'll find that the meals can easily be stretched to last longer than 5 days if you'd like. Each packet sells for $3.25 which is about 65 cents a recipe. 
You can save the packets to your hard drive to have forever and ever and ever. Yay!
The packets are:

SLOW COOKER STAPLES
Image

pesto lasagna, super simple cranberry roast, traditional minestrone soup, general tso's chicken, puffy pizza casserole

5 INGREDIENTS OR LESS
Image

Italian-style calico bean soup, simple beef stew, smoked sausage and pinto beans, eyes closed pot roast, lemon dill salmon


READER FAVORITES
Image

honey garlic chicken, Herb --the catfish, dry rub ribs, Italian white bean chili, mulligatawny soup


AMERICAN CLASSICS
Image


macaroni and cheese, pizza soup, classic pulled pork, lasagna, beef stew



FALL FAVORITES

Image


end of summer harvest soup, 20 to 40 clove garlic chicken, autumn sausage casserole, orange-apricot pork chops, chicken enchilada chili



TAKE OUT FAKE OUT (1)

Image

pasta fagioli, Vietnamese pho, hoisin chicken wings, KFC-inspired chicken, loose meat sandwiches

TAKE OUT FAKE OUT (2)
Image

Vietnamese roasted chicken, falafel, Thai beef, Hawaiian ribs, Buffalo wing soup


LIGHT AND HEALTHY

Image


herb garden chicken, halibut in white sauce, lentil minestrone, eggplant "parmesan" with feta, tortilla soup



COLD WEATHER

Image

sausage and vegetable medley, clean out the pantry chili, brown sugar chicken, parmesan tilapia, carnitas


AROUND THE WORLD (1)

Image

doro wat (Ethiopian Chicken Stew), Korean ribs, Thai coconut soup, Indian butter chicken (chicken Makhani), chicken chow mein


AROUND THE WORLD (2)


Image

Indian curry, Asian shredded beef, Azorean beef stew, barbecued chicken and cornbread, big easy meatloaf


VEGETARIAN

Image

poor man's chili, restaurant quality tomato soup, honey beans and spinach dinner, tamale pie, bean stew


VEGAN

Image

African peanut soup, lentil and kale super food, portobello mushroom sandwiches, sweet and sour tofu, ratatouille

GLUTEN FREE/DAIRY FREE

Image


coconut beef, cowboy beans, rotisserie chicken, old fashioned chicken noodle soup, Jamaican salmon


and 

BUNDLE PACK

Image

the bundle pack has all 14 meal plans for a discounted price. There are 70 individual recipes with instructions, and coordinating weekly grocery lists, for $32.49, which works out to about 46 cents a recipe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always, all of the included recipes can be made completely free of gluten. If you are not gluten-free, simply ignore my notes or file them away in case you ever need to cook for somebody with a gluten sensitivity.

Thank you so much for your support; I hope you enjoy the meal packets!

If you have any questions, please let me know, and I'll try my hardest to be helpful!

HAPPY SLOW COOKING!!

Do you love this article?

Please share it with your friends!


Sign up for the A Year of Slow Cooking newsletter and get the Top Ten Reader Favorite Recipes sent directly to your inbox!

What they say about this article

  1. I love this idea and your recipes! Do you have any packs that are fix-it-and-forget-it? I leave early for work and need recipes that are 8+ hours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie, great question! After looking them over, the packets seem pretty evenly distributed, but the longest cooking times together would probably be the Fall Favorites.
    I am regularly out of the house for the day, too, and I'd definitely suggest getting a programmable pot, if you are able. I have them listed on my store page.
    The beauty of a programmable is that you can set the cooking time, then leave. Once the time has elapsed (6 hrs, 8 hrs, etc) the pot automatically flips over to a "warm" or "buffet" setting to keep your food hot (but not still cooking!) until you arrive home safely.
    The warm setting lasts an additional 12 hours, which is great if you are stuck in traffic or have to run errands after work, etc.

    I hope this helps just a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!!! I can totally use this right now during a busy fall. I use my Ninja slow cooker a lot now ever since I started reading your blog back when you started the 365 challenge. I'm so grateful. It has made my life easier and by far tastier! Love these bundles Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, love the idea, efficiency + slow cooking, sweet!

    ReplyDelete